RESOURCES FOR PATIENTS
There are many online resources available to help you better understand your health and any conditions you may be dealing with. Use these links to find more information. We offer more information in both English and Spanish; if you need more information, please call our office at 407-480-4445.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Heart Health
- Fish Oil: What Is It and How Can It Help You?
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Facts
- Ginkgo Biloba May Protect Leg Arteries
- Why Is A Healthy Weight Important?
- Calculate Your Body Mass (EN and ESP)
- What Are Varicose Veins
- ¿Que Son Las Várices?
- National Institutes of Health Index
Learn more about the Cardiovascular Institute of Orlando and about your health by watching our informative videos. Click on the images below to play.